Thursday, May 20, 2010

DECEMBER
Chris and Brindy could not make it for Christmas so they came early in Dec. It was so fun to see them and to spend time with little Lydia. Gabe and Lydia had fun playing together although sadly Gabe, most of the time, acted like a typical boy, oblivious to all the attention she wanted from him.


I got to babysit Lydia one day and I had so much fun!!! I wish I could do it all the time, she loved my bucket full of my necklaces.

Grandma and Grandpa took us on a TRAIN ride. I wish like crazy I had taken more pictures, I was so caught up in the event and absorbing Gabe's excitement I neglected to. It was really FUN!!!


The best when someone takes a picture while your eating :)


This is what our apartment looked like during Christmas, these boxes are just the beginning, the pile got 10 times bigger. Gabe thought it was a blast having what he thought a fort and place to drive his cars around!
Decorating for the Holiday's. There is nothing like coming home for Christmas seeing all the old decorations you remember from your childhood. I was over at my parents hanging out and my dad was out side putting lights up. I remember my dad going out every year and putting the lights up and some years I would help him. I loved my childhood, I love my dad and I love the Christmas season that brings family together.
The Riches and Justin and Jenny were all able to come for Christmas. We had such a good time. Again I am not much a photographer and I did not capture all of my wonderful memories, but in this picture...grandpa got all the kids together and they poured juice to Ice cube trays and made home made Popsicles. Now of course you have to wait until they are frozen before you eat them. Those kids were so anxious to eat them. They asked us every 5 min it seemed if they were ready yet and it was quite an event when they were ready to be eaten. Here they all are enjoying their popsicles with grandpa.

No comments: