Sunday, October 25, 2009


We were able to go on a wonderful date thanks to my wonderful parents. We went to the new National Harbor, which was amazing. We decided to eat at this Crab Bake set up on the beach of the Potomac. Neither of us had ever been to a Crab Bake before and when we saw the sign saying all you could eat crab we assumed it was crab legs. Many of you know how my appetite can easily be taken away especially when eating once living creatures. Well they come to our table and dump a huge bucket of FULL CRABS somewhere around 30 crabs! Ryan looks at me and knows I will not eat these. So Ryan ate all the crabs!!!!!! I was very impressed and I tried to get our money worth out of eating bowl after bowl of clam chowder. We had a good time and will never forget our crab feast.

(the crab on the right stared at me the entire time it was creepy)




The Great Awakening Statue on National Harbor






1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

What a fun date!!! I wouldn't have eaten the crabs either. :)