Friday, May 8, 2009

Ryan's Birthday



My family threw Ryan a surprise party.  For those who know Ryan he enjoyed his gifts, such as bacon, ranch and even a deed in the Hidden Valley. I love you babe, I hope you had a great birthday.


HaPPy FiRsT BiRtDaY
for Gabriel


Gabe loved all his presents including the tissue paper.  We have decided to celebrate his birthday on March 1.  On Feb 28 it did not feel official that he was one. So March 1st it is.  He enjoyed his chocolate cake but he was a little scared of blowing out the candle.  I have a cute video but the computer is having problems posting it maybe I will try later.

4 comments:

Chris and Brindy said...

YAY! I have been waiting to see some pictures and hear about what's going on in your life. It's hard to remember to just call. Love you!

The Rich's said...

We loved the pictures!!!! It's about time!!! My kids loved it! They want you guys to come to our house so bad! Love you

Brittany Crane said...

Cute pictures! I love that video of Gabe and your Grandma. That will be one that he will always treasure. I need to get some of Hallie and her Great Grandparents while I still can.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We need to have you over to play Rook. Maybe next weekend. I'll call you.

Jenny Stoker said...

Oh he is so cute and growing up! That is great! We were also excited to see pictures. Happy late Birthday also to Ryan! Hope it was great! We love you guys!