Thursday, September 18, 2008


FiRsT OcEaN tRiP!!!!!
We had a fun family vacation to Virginia Beach and North Carolina. Ryan and I started it out by going to the Rascal Flatts concert in VA beach. We left our baby for the first time over night with Grandma and Grandpa. We had a blast at the concert and had a fun get away with a hotel right on the beach. The next morning G&G drove Gabe down to meet us. We all had a fun time playing in the ocean. Then we drove down to see some friends (the Wilsons) in North Carolina. It was a fun trip!!!




Over all, sadly Gabe wasn't to excited about the ocean, it was to COLD and to BIG for that little guy. I have video of him going in the water but for some reason it won't let me post it. 











At the WILSONS
We got to meet their son Enoch who is three months younger then Gabe.






6 comments:

Ben and Dena said...

What a cutie! I wish we were all a lot closer so we could see each other more! I want to see this little guy in person!

Randal and Carol Stoker said...

Even though I was there I loved seeing the pictures. It was a fun day and we loved having our first overnighter with Gabe.

Anonymous said...

Looks lie it was a fun trip! We are jealous! I forgot that you guys were going to that concert...how fun. WE miss you guys! We are for sure coming to D.C. on October 7th (Wednesday) b/c the whole school goes. Sorry that I still have your sewing machine. We really were planning on coming sooner, but things keep getting in the way!

Jenny Stoker said...

That sounds like fun. That is crazy that he didn't like the water, but it's no wonder because I'm sure it was cold. How did it feel to leave Gabe for the first time? I like the pictures.
Jenny

Chris and Brindy said...

I miss your family so much. He just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him! What a great smile. That is so fun you got to spend time at the beach and with mom and dad too. We miss you guys a lot! Thanks for sharing pictures and news.

Roxxi and Van said...

OH my goodness! Gabe is getting so big! He's adorable!!
That video of all of you brushing your teeth is so funny! I love you!! Miss you guys! Come see all of us right now!! =)