Tuesday, April 8, 2008



The day Gabriel came was one of the best days of my life. I went into labor Feb 28 at about 9:00p.m. I was not in pain, so Ryan I just hung out to make sure it was really time. I gave him a haircut, took a shower and well... waited. My contractions started to get worse so I called my doctor, she told me to get to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital at 2:00 in the morning. When I got there they hooked me up, told me I was in pre-labor and would be fine to go home. However everytime I had a contraction Gabe's heart rate would go down. They did not want to take a risk in anything happening so I was there to stay until he came!!!!
So after being in labor a long time, they finally thought it would be best to have a c-section. So at 8:03 on Feb 29th Gabriel Ryan Gelvin was born.






Dad and Gabe were pals from day one.

Aunt Rachel loves me!!






No comments: